The roof would be fixed by neodymium magnets as usual. I turned the magnet holders and attached enamel wire.


The magnet holders were fixed to the body. Enamel wires were painted by similar colour with interior and not so visible.


Steel plates and alignment tabs were attached to the roof. Grooves for wiring were also made.


Three incandescent coloured LED were installed. This time I used cheep Chinese ones introduced by this site. They are very cheap (A$10 for 100) and quite bright (14,000mcd). They are about three to four times brighter than I used in the past.


It is better to have brighter lighting since usually I run my stock indoor illuminated or outdoor.


Window sills and headers were attached after applying sanding sealer.



inserted by FC2 system